About me

Welcome to Brighton Born and bread, a Brighton based food and lifestyle blog run by... me!
My name is Amara and I am 20-something food lover based in brighton. 
I love to write about all things food; from tried and tested home and family recipes to restaurant and pop reviews from in and around Brighton

Food has always been a passion of mine; most of my family have been involved in the food industry and it's even the reason me and my soon-to-be husband met (he had a great halloumi salad and I needed to know where from)

This blog focus's on food but is all about my life, so you may find the seasonal lifestyle post, wedding update or list post every so often. 


If you would like to contact me about anything to do with my blog 
Email: brightonbb@hotmail.com
Instagram: @brightonbb_
Twitter: @brightonbbblog 


Disclaimer
I am lucky enough to be invited to events and restaurants in and around Brighton so, sometimes, I have not paid for the meal. I will always be honest and will never recommend somewhere that I did not actually enjoy. All of the views are my own (and those of my lovely plus ones) the good, the bad, the too salty and the greasy. 





1 comment

  1. I am feeling so happy to see your post. I like to try making new dishes. Also I really like the restaurant yum food. You may also refer to yummy spicy coconut chicken for delicious dishes.Thanks for being sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig