20 thoughts every girl has at her smear test


  1. This is going to the be the most awkward moment of my life.
  2. This is going to be the most painful moment of my life.
  3. I hate being a grown up
  4.  Don't call my name! Don't call my name!
  5. Okay, she looks okay not too scary
  6. And she's locked the door. I've commited.
  7. Can I leave my socks on? Is it weird to leave my socks on?
  8. Where do I put my clothes? Floor, bed, folded, unfolded?
  9. Putting paper over you is not a good look, should I tuck it under my bum?
  10. Let my legs flop open, i'd rather not
  11. Oh a great big light to shine up my vagina GREAT
  12. NO YOU RELAX
  13. I'm going to pee.. I think I'm going to pee
  14. Okay you're opening it, this is where I will die
  15. Oh it's open?
  16. So your little sweeping thing is essentially an eyebrow brush?
  17. Is it normal to close my eyes, should they be open or is that intense?
  18. Oh its over
  19. Well that wasn't too bad
  20. Two weeks that's not even that long. Fabulous. 
I have to be honest I am one of those people who have been putting off her smear test; I remember the big push of awareness for this a few years and remember thinking that when I got the letter I would get down there straight away. But life and fear got in the way. Don't let it! It is so important to get the test done, put your mind at ease and keep you safe! And in actual fact it wasn't bad. It wasn't the highlight of my day but it wasn't painful and I was in and out in about 10 minutes. 


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig