15 things that I've learnt in my twenties so far



As many of you may now I am 25, in all honesty, I have been for a few months now. This means that I am officially half way between being a teenager and what I would have always classed as 'Real adulthood'. Its a bit scary to think that this is it, this is being an adult... but that doesn't mean things have to be perfect. 

These are the lessons I have already learnt in my twenties.
  1. You will never budget enough for anything. 
  2. Straightening your hair takes so much longer than you think, every time. 
  3. Online food shop replacements can either make or ruin a meal plan
  4. Your forever friends aren't always forever, sometimes they were perfect for where you were but not where you are
  5. You don't need to have decided your life plan, there's time to change your mind
  6. Non-stick pans lose their stick and can openers just stop working
  7. There's so many cleaning products that you didn't even know you needed, but you do!
  8. It's okay not to go out every single weekend
  9. Life is too short to hate Mondays! Find another job and be content
  10. Instagram is not real life
  11. Your parents were right...and actually pretty cool.
  12. It's okay to not want children yet and It's okay to want children now!
  13. There is always a wash to be put in, hung up or put away. 
  14. Hangovers. They only get worse. Drink that damn water before bed!
  15. Everyone is winging it, even proper adults don't have the answers and that's okay!
And I am sure there will be many more!

What are the lessons you have learnt in your twenties, let me know in the comments or on twitter @brightonbb_

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig