My 2017 Christmas jumper Wishlist

It's nearly Christmas! The weather has dropped to knee shaking, nose dripping, headache starting cold and I have started to see Christmas trees in windows- and I am so happy!

I love everything about Christmas from the presents to the decorations, and of course the food! And what better way to get in the spirit, and get everyone else in the spirit, than to wear a Christmas jumper. So here are my favourite Christmas jumper ranging from the out-there sequin mythical creatures to the more understated but still festive reindeers. 

Which is your favourite? Let me know in the comments or tag me on Instagram  




From left to right:

Fluffy sequin unicorn from Asda £16
Black gingerbread from New look £15.99
Sugar and spice sequin from Asda £12.50
White embellished mistletoe from New look on ASOS £19.99
Mrs Claus jumper and headband from Tesco £14
Kissing reindeer from Warehouse on ASOS £39
Red Christmas pudding from Marks and Spencer £25
Grey penguins from Dorothy Perkins £28
Express your elf from Tesco £20


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig