Eggtravagant rocky road


I come from a foodie family so there is always so much chocolate to eat, but this means there does come a time after every Easter Sunday when I sit and just stare at it all. Don't get my wrong, I love chocolate but sometimes its nice to change it up and eat it in a different way- especially once you've ended up with a graveyard of easter eggs and a few stray mini eggs in a bowl. 
So, for when you get to that point, here is my eggtravagant rocky road.


For the mini eggs I used a mixture of what I had left; mini creme eggs, mini eggs and mini caramel eggs, but you can use whatever you have left!




Make sure to check my last recipe post out, A vegan Risotto 
Did you see my last post? I am still trying to keep on top of my craft resolution so I shared my March craft, My first Bullet Journal here




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig