Cin Cin Hove opening


For me, you just can't beat authentic Italian food. So when I heard Cin Cin was opening a second branch in Hove I was thrilled! I was lucky enough to be invited to their opening night and, of course, it didn't disappoint.



The restaurant itself is much larger than the Vine Steet Branch. With a bigger kitchen and therefore more seating, a private dining area in the back and even a garden. It opens up to more people but remains welcoming. 



The main differences with the menu are the variety of dishes. Whilst Vine Street focuses on pasta as your main dish, the Western Road menu has a bigger variety. With the recommendation being a pasta to share with main dishes ranging from pork to monkfish. 




On the night, we were lucky enough to try a selection from across the menu. With the modern twists on classics, the Smoked eel carbonara with confit egg yolk stood out for me. The comforting familiarity of creamy, perfectly cooked pasta combined with the melt in the mouth (but not too fishy) eel worked perfectly. 



There was a great selection of food from antipasti and lamb, to smoked eel and leek agnolotti. They even had lamb cutlets (not photographed because they went too quick) which aren't on the menu yet but were absolutely stunning! 

Even the first few things brought out, from the small plates section of the menu, were amazing; the nduja and polenta croquette was delicious, with mozzarella inside it added another texture to an amazing starter. 




For pudding, they offer a selection of sweet treats, but for me, the most surprising was the beer-misu. A modern twist on the classic tiramisu, with the masala being switched for a stout it had the perfect balance between caramel and cream and a beautiful texture.



I can't wait to head back down soon to try out the menu again and with it being just around the corner I am sure it won't be long! 

1 comment

  1. It was so lovely to finally meet you!! I can't wait to back as the food was delicious!! I think the beeramisu was my favourite dessert, I want it again!! :) xx

    Golly Miss Holly

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig